It’s all here! Condos to rent and buy, seasonal restaurant, indoor/outdoor pools, spa, gym, free firewood, and more.
Featured Rental Condominiums
- Cozy, completely renovated spacious studio just a short walk to the ski lifts at Snowshed Base Lodge, or take advantage of the free resort shuttle. Fabulous restaurant just a short walk away (Capriccio) as well as Maya Papaya Market & Deli, Black Dog Sports (you can rent your equipment right here!), as well as a spa (book a massage), fitness center (Cardio and weight equipment available) 54′ indoor pool (outdoor pool in summer) and jacuzzi.
If you want to eat in, this unit has a fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator. Coin laundry facilities are available on Level B. You can also enjoy the fireplace, and free wireless internet! We know you will enjoy this home away from home as much as we do!Rates range from $14...More
- Super comfortable, family-friendly 2 bedroom condo right at the base of the mountain and fronting first tee of the golf course. Quiet corner unit with beautiful year-round views, flat-screen TV, brand new couch and carpeting, freshly painted, updated kitchen with stainless appliances. Perfect for a fun-filled vacation summer, fall and winter!
For updated rates cl...More
- Full Kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Limited Underground Parking
- Free Shuttle Bus to Ski Lodge
- Wood Fireplaces and Free Firewood
- Winter Season Health Club with Spa, Pool, Hot Tubs, Gym, & Locker Room w/ Towel Service
- Summer Season outdoor pool, screened in gazebo, barbecue grills.
- Arcade / Game Room
- Each Mountain Green Condo is different, each is someone’s second home. Some owners rent their own units using websites like VRBO, Air BnB, Flipkey, or Homeaway. Others use local real estate services like GetAway Vacations, or the Mountain Green Rental Company. Some provide housekeeping service and linens, some do not. Many owners do not rent at all! If you choose to rent here, please take care of your condo and our resort.
Conveniently located condos
My family and I spent a long weekend at one of the conveniently located condos. We were able to cook in, host pleasant evenings and make use of the communal amenities (e.g. hot tub, swimming pool, steam room and gym) everyday we were there!
Great location, clean and comfortable
This place was great. Just a five minute walk to the slopes or you could take the shuttle. There are restaurants that were really good and a tune-up shop in the resort. Very comfy room with kitchen and balcony. Parking was pretty easy to find too.
Great location, pleased with accommodations and price
Perfectly fine accommodations at the right price for my family. Everything was clean, we had 4 people comfortable in this 1 BR unit and a full kitchen. The fireplace was great and free firewood right there for you made it so easy to relax at night. Ski equipment rentals in the building and pool/hot tub were also used and appreciated. The location can’t be beat unless you want to spend 500+/night at the Grand Hotel. At Mountain Green you are just a short walk down the hill to the Snowshed base – no need to even cross the street or you can wait for the shuttle. The tubing park is right next to the resort. So glad we found this spot!
One Bedroom Units
Two Bedroom Units
Three Bedroom Units
Four Bedroom Units