A condo resort right next to Killington with pool, health spa, underground parking, shops, shuttle, and free firewood.
Featured Condos for Rent
- For details on pricing and availability, visit https;//www.vrbo/906126, or book directly through owner at 617-875-1643, Rentkillingtoncondo1f9@gmail.com
Location & Comfort, iF9 is about comfort. King size bed with 2” cool gel topper, lazy-boy full-size pull out sofa, privacy curtain, HDTV 50”, selection of adult and children’s dvd’s, free firewood, "Family Friendly", smooth linens, top quality towels, infrared heat lamp in bath, Comcast cable package to expanded cable over 200 stations and we now have FREE HBO channels. For babies pac-n-play,. Come and enjoy the year round spectacular mountain views. Keyless access entry system, no need to check-in, go right to our unit. Rental comes with free access to all of Mt Green Resorts amenities. Next door to the first tee of Killington Golf course, 10 minute drive to famous Green Mountain National Golf Course.617-875-1643...More
Plus Many More
Rent or buy. Stay the weekend, or live here. It’s a great place year round.
- Full Kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Limited Underground Parking
- Free Shuttle Bus to Ski Lodge
- Wood Fireplaces and Free Firewood
- Winter Season Health Club with Spa, Pool, Hot Tubs, Gym, & Locker Room w/ Towel Service
- Summer Season outdoor pool, screened in gazebo, barbecue grills.
- Arcade / Game Room
- Each Mountain Green Condo is different, each is someone’s second home. Some owners rent their own units using websites like VRBO, Air BnB, Flipkey, or Homeaway. Others use local real estate services like GetAway Vacations, or the Mountain Green Rental Company. Some provide housekeeping service and linens, some do not. Many owners do not rent at all! If you choose to rent here, please take care of your condo and our resort.
..spent MLK weekend at Mountain Green resort and skied Killington. It was great! There were 6 of us – we had the 3 bedroom 2 bath unit in the main building. Kitchen, living room, tvs in every room, 2 full bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. In the same building was the pool, hot tub, steam room, gym, shops, convenience store that also has food, and wifi. Enough room for everyone and plenty more if others wanted to join. Walking distance to the Snowshed lodge but a shuttle is there in case others do not want to walk. Would definitely want to stay here again
You can’t beat this location and the amenities. We’ve stayed here multiple times and it really is a bargain for what you get. Some rooms are nicely updated, and most importantly, you can park your car and don’t have to move it during your entire stay. The on-site restaurant is really great and welcomes families as well as the party crowd. The food is very good too! There is also a little deli/take-out place in the main building that offers convenience items like wine, chocolate, bread, etc. Our family loves the large, indoor Olympic size pool, sauna, steam room and 2 hot tubs, and we’ve used their massage services as well (which by the way were amazing and we are very picky!). The ski shuttle comes around the buildings every 10 minutes so your crowd can hit the slopes as they please and then come back as they please. If staying in, the rooms all have kitchens and enough room for everyone. I recommend.