It’s all here! Condos to rent and buy, seasonal restaurant, indoor/outdoor pools, spa, gym, free firewood, and more.
Featured Rental Condominiums
- AMAZING-LUXURY & COMFORT sleeps 6, 2br, BEST mountain views. Rent Directly from the owners, Kevin & Charlotte Dunn, save commission fee's, KillingtonVTVacations@gmail.com 617-875-1643. or view our photo's and great reviews on Airbnb at: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6827707
2E4 is about comfort. Sleep number dual-controlled queen bed, set your side the way you like it. 3 HDTV flat screen tv's, 100+ DVD's, free firewood, "Family Friendly", top quality linens and towels,, infrared heat lamp in the bath, 2 twin beds, one with a full-size bottom bed. The full-size bed has a European pillow-top mattress, PLUS an additional twin size bed in that spacious room. We have upgraded our Comcast cable package to expanded cable over 100 stations and we now have FREE HBO channels. Item for babies/toddlers, Pac-n-play, high chair etc. Come and enjoy the year-round spectacular mountain views. Keyless access entry system, no need to check-in, go right to our unit. Rental comes with free access to all of Mt Green Resorts amenities. Next door to the first tee of Killington Golf course, 10-minute drive to famous Green Mountain National Golf Course.617-875-1643 ...More
- Full Kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Limited Underground Parking
- Free Shuttle to Snowshed Lodge
- Wood Fireplaces and Free Firewood
- Winter Season Health Club with Spa, Pool, Hot Tubs, Gym, & Locker Room w/ Towel Service
- Summer Season outdoor pool, screened in gazebo, barbecue grills.
- Arcade / Game Room
- Each Mountain Green Condo is different, each is someone’s second home. Some owners rent their own units using websites like VACASA, VRBO, Air BnB, Flipkey, or Homeaway. Others use local real estate services like GetAway Vacations, or the Mountain Green Rental Company. Some provide housekeeping service and linens, some do not. Many owners do not rent at all! If you choose to rent here, please take care of your condo and our resort.
Conveniently located condos
My family and I spent a long weekend at one of the conveniently located condos. We were able to cook in, host pleasant evenings and make use of the communal amenities (e.g. hot tub, swimming pool, steam room and gym) everyday we were there!
Great location, clean and comfortable
This place was great. Just a five minute walk to the slopes or you could take the shuttle. There are restaurants that were really good and a tune-up shop in the resort. Very comfy room with kitchen and balcony. Parking was pretty easy to find too.
Great location, pleased with accommodations and price
Perfectly fine accommodations at the right price for my family. Everything was clean, we had 4 people comfortable in this 1 BR unit and a full kitchen. The fireplace was great and free firewood right there for you made it so easy to relax at night. Ski equipment rentals in the building and pool/hot tub were also used and appreciated. The location can’t be beat unless you want to spend 500+/night at the Grand Hotel. At Mountain Green you are just a short walk down the hill to the Snowshed base – no need to even cross the street or you can wait for the shuttle. The tubing park is right next to the resort. So glad we found this spot!
One Bedroom Units
Two Bedroom Units
Three Bedroom Units
Four Bedroom Units