Welcome to Mountain Green
A Family-Friendly Condo Resort at the Base of Killington
Location, location, location.
You won't need your car once you get here.
Killington is 5 minute walk. Even wearing ski boots.
Or take the free shuttle. It runs all day.
Relax. Enjoy the pool, hot tub, steam room, and sauna.
Check out the health club.. weights, cardio, and a racquetball court.
Wood burning fireplaces.. and free firewood!
Each condo is individually owned. They are all different.
Updated luxury... or a more economical unit with original furnishings. There is something for everyone at Mt Green.
Summers are pretty good here too.
The Killington Golf Course is right behind our pool. Or walk to the Adventure Center and go zip-lining.
Welcome back, Killington Village!
It’s all here! Condos to rent and buy, seasonal restaurant, indoor/outdoor pools, spa, gym, free firewood, and more.
- Picture yourself in this new luscious one bedroom Killington vacation condo rental with amazing views of the mountain. This condo is located in the main building of the Mountain Green Ski Resort, so you can enjoy all the amenities it has to offer with out ever leaving the building.
For updated rates cl...More
- When you're not out shredding it up, relax in the condo and enjoy the views of the snow cats as they groom the trails for the morning skiing. If you choose to stay in, you can prepare a meal in our fully-equipped kitchen, enjoy a beverage in front of the wood-burning fireplace while you watch a movie on the brand-new 50' HD TV, or head upstairs to relax in one of the two bedrooms, each with its own full bath. Our entire condo was renovated during the summer of 2014 and features new flooring, paint, appliances, granite countertops in the kitchen, and fully updated bathrooms. Read our fantastic reviews on Homeaway.com. This is the place to be!!!Please see our listi...More
- Book directly through the owner at 617-875-1643, KillingtonVTVacations@gmail.com, or view more pictures and great reviews on Airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14530260
Walk to the mountain, or take the free shuttle bus. Location & Comfort, iF9 is about comfort. King size bed with 2” cool gel topper, lazy-boy full-size pull out sofa, privacy curtain, HDTV 50”, selection of adult and children’s DVD's, free firewood, "Family Friendly", smooth linens, top quality towels, infrared heat lamp in bath, Comcast cable package to expanded cable over 200 stations and we now have FREE HBO channels. For babies pac-n-play,. Come and enjoy the year-round spectacular mountain views. Keyless access entry system, no need to check-in, go right to our unit. Rental comes with free access to all of Mt Green Resorts amenities. Free parking. Next door to the first tee of Killington Golf course, 10-minute drive to famous Green Mountain National Golf Course.617-875-1643...More
- Full Kitchens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plenty of Free Parking
- Limited Underground Parking
- Free Shuttle to Snowshed Lodge
- Wood Fireplaces and Free Firewood
- Winter Season Health Club with Spa, Pool, Hot Tubs, Gym, & Locker Room w/ Towel Service
- Summer Season outdoor pool, barbecue grills.
- Each Mountain Green Condo is different, each is someone’s second home. Some owners rent their own units using websites like VACASA, VRBO, Air BnB, Flipkey, or Homeaway. Others use local real estate services like GetAway Vacations, or the Mountain Green Rental Company. Some provide housekeeping service and linens, some do not. Many owners do not rent at all! If you choose to rent here, please take care of your condo and our resort.
Conveniently located condos
My family and I spent a long weekend at one of the conveniently located condos. We were able to cook in, host pleasant evenings and make use of the communal amenities (e.g. hot tub, swimming pool, steam room and gym) everyday we were there!
Great location, clean and comfortable
This place was great. Just a five minute walk to the slopes or you could take the shuttle. There are restaurants that were really good and a tune-up shop in the resort. Very comfy room with kitchen and balcony. Parking was pretty easy to find too.
Great location, pleased with accommodations and price
Perfectly fine accommodations at the right price for my family. Everything was clean, we had 4 people comfortable in this 1 BR unit and a full kitchen. The fireplace was great and free firewood right there for you made it so easy to relax at night. Ski equipment rentals in the building and pool/hot tub were also used and appreciated. The location can’t be beat unless you want to spend 500+/night at the Grand Hotel. At Mountain Green you are just a short walk down the hill to the Snowshed base – no need to even cross the street or you can wait for the shuttle. The tubing park is right next to the resort. So glad we found this spot!
One Bedroom Units
Two Bedroom Units
Three Bedroom Units
Four Bedroom Units